Yarn Dancer

Magical neeled work and just stuff about me.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Spin Span Spun

Hello my name is Kitty and I’m a yarnaholic.
I started my habit when I was only 5 and I’ve been (pardon the pun) hooked ever sense. I do everything spinning, beading, knitting, embroider, crocheting, weaving, and of course sewing. If it can be done with a needle and thread I probably do it or would like to learn how. Oh and did I mention I’m a witch. Yup broom careering, spell casting, bonafide witch. What a combination, as a result of my love for yarn and my above mentioned witchyness I’ve been working on a lot of magick techniques using fiber and needles. I hope this will be a place where I can share my ideas and work on an up coming book.
Okay about me personally (Like that little bit before wasn’t about me) I’m sarcastic, but loveable I have 5 kids most of them grown and living out of my house. Except my youngest who is 16 and only about 14 months away from being moved out of my house. I’m going to keep a count down on monster boys journey into manhood starting tonight considering it’s now 11:30pm and he is no where in sight. I have a husband, sorry to dash any hopes, who I am madly totally and deeply in love with most of the time. I’m owned by 6 cats 3 birds 2 dogs and a rat all of who find my yarn room fascinating. I have two grand sons and a grand baby to be doted over later. We are still waiting to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. I have lots of cohorts who get me out of trouble regularly and keep me from making too big of a fool of myself. I’m in a couple of guilds and I also teach fiber art to kids at a local school.
Well I think that’s a good start for tonight. I hope whoever reads this finds it at least a little entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home